HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Monday, February 23, 2015

Upcoming Lectures & Workshops

Just a quick post to invite you to join the fun as I travel to two locations next month for lectures and workshops.

I'll be in Rockford, IL, March 5th & 6th, visiting the Sinnissippi Quilters Guild.  

I will give two
lectures on the 5th at 1pm and 7pm, and will be teaching my Settler's Puzzle workshop on the 6th.  If you'd like more information on these events, please contact Barb Clucas at 815-847-1607, or email her at clucasb@comcast.net





Later in the month, March 26th, 27th & 28, I'll be packing the covered wagon and headed back
to Montpelier, ID, for a return trip to the National OR/CA Trail Center.  This is truly a wonderful place, and this time, I'm bring my BFF Lynne Hagmeier (Kansas Troubles Quilters) with me!  

Lynne will be giving her lecture the evening of March 26th in the auditorium of the Trail Center.  She's bringing a trunk show which will include her rarely seen Stitches on the Oregon Trail Quilter's Journal BOM quilts!!  

Lynne will be teaching a new project as well from her latest fabric collection, Clara's Garden.


I will be teaching a quilt from my newest pattern, Tokens of the Past: Gathering In Red, called Checkerboard Stars.  

We have a whole lot of fun when we're together, and we'd sure love to have you join us!!  

Workshops will be March 27th & 28th.  If you'd like more information, please call Becky Smith at 208-847-3800, or email her at info@oregontrailcenter.org





2 comments:

  1. Oh, you will be awfully close to home when you teach in Montpelier. Wish I could come see you again and meet Lynne, but I don't think it is going to work out. : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so very far away here in New Zealand...............I guess your machines will be a little newer than the old treadles! Love that old photo.

    ReplyDelete