HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Gone To Spring Market In Pittsburgh!


Well, it's that time of year when once again the creative talents of this wonderful industry all meet under one roof to show and share all that's new in the quilting world.  It's always exciting, energizing, inspiring, and just plain fun.  It's a reunion, too, with people I email and Facebook with through out the year, and now get to visit with in person.  While it's a whole lotta work preparing for, it's a whole lotta fun.  

I won't be blogging while I'm gone, but have taken care of Friday's sew-along, so we're all set with that.  Follow me on Facebook (Heartspun Quilts Pam Buda) for news and snapshots from behind the scenes at Quilt Market.  Perhaps I'll take a few selfies while I'm at it!  (Or...better yet, just leave myself out of the picture.)  

For sure, I'll come home with lots of pictures of my favorite finds that will be in your local quilt shops in the coming months.  Of course I'll share it with all of you right here. 

Don't forget to check out the new Market Day Sew-along Flickr page!  

No comments:

Post a Comment