HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Friday, August 30, 2013

Nabby's Dowry Sew~Along Part Nine

I'll bet you're sewin' these blocks up like greased lightning!  Here's your next block......



Arrange (10) HST and (6) light squares as shown....



Sew into rows; press for opposing seams or press seams open.  Then sew rows together to make this classic block.  Be sure your block measures 6 1/2" unfinished.

We're getting ever closer to the big reveal.  I hope I surprise and delight you!  

Have a wonderful weekend, and in case I haven't told you lately.....thanks a bunch for reading my blog!!!  I'm so grateful you take the time to visit with me!!!

9 comments:

  1. Another great design. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wishing I was sewing these up like greased lightening! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN! I like this one! (I like them all LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another wonderful block! Yup, I love dashing off to my machine on Friday's! Have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beauty! I have a few to catch up on, but I will!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you again!! My leader and ender project for this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun and I feel so virtuous using up my bonus HSTs. I cant wait to see my two finished, one is super scrappy and the other scrappy, but calm. Thank you for letting us play along.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've blogged about my block.
    http://rainbowpincushion.blogspot.com/2013/09/weekly-update.html

    Thanks again for hosting the sew-along, Pam.

    ReplyDelete