HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Friday, December 3, 2010

Deck The Halls Winner

We have a winner!  The random number generator chose number 6.....Angie!!!  Congratulations, Angie!  Please email me with your name and address, and I'll send the decoration to you mucho pronto! 

Yesterday, I braved the crowds at the mall and started my Christmas shopping.  It actually wasn't too bad!  I made a pretty good dent, too.  Tomorrow, we'll start to decorate the house, which shouldn't take too long, 'cause we're only decorating the kitchen and family room this year.  When our two rooms are done, I'll show you photos.  I love seeing other people's homes, at Christmas and any day!  You never know when you can borrow a great idea, right?

Happy shopping and decorating!
Pam

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Angie, the Deck the Halls Winner!

    Happy Shopping, Pam! I start in January, ho ho. I'm nearly done, too. Can't wait to see your Christmas decorations. Started mine the other day. :) Have a great weekend all!

    Warm regards, Karla

    ReplyDelete